Customize every aspect of your shift knob. Stand out from the crowd with hundreds of unique combinations. Rugged, solid grippers for great performance. Modular design allows you to customize the look & feel to your exact preferences.
- CNC machined base stems available in anodized 6061 aluminum or solid 303 stainless steel.
- CNC machined tops available in anodized 6061 aluminum or solid 303 stainless steel.
- Custom molded gripper sphere is rugged, attractive, and a great insulator from hot and cold temperature extremes.
- No blistered hands from the HOT summer like all metal shift balls.
- Tops are custom DEEP laser burned in a variety of logo options.
- Modular build setup allows you to mix and match bases and stems to suit your desire.
- Available in M12 x 1.75 and M12 x 1.25 threads
- Easy change out of all components: top logo, stem, or the entire assembly. Swap knobs in less than a minute flat.
Step 1: Spherical Gripper Knob
Sphere is molded from a proprietary polymer blend of SBR rubber, PVC, and other ingredients, which gives a great tactile feel and attractive leather finish surface.
Never worry about burning or freezing your hand in temperature extremes, just get in your car, shift into gear, and hit the road.
Order multiple to quickly swap between weight, logo & color configurations.
Step 2: Choose Stem
- Choose from a variety of colors and materials.
- Order multiple stems and create several unique looks for your custom shift knob.
- Threaded to fit your vehicle's exact year.
Step 3 (Final Step): Choose Aluminum or Stainless Toppers
- The final step is to choose your gripper top(s)! You can choose between anodized aluminum or 303 Stainless Steel.
- Aluminum tops are anodized to match the aluminum stems. Scroll through logos to see which style you want to order.
- Solid stainless toppers available for select logos.
- * Note on all "Ghost" toppers: the "ghosting" effect is only available in silver.
- Looking for a heavier shift knob? These toppers are made from solid stainless steel billet for a heavy weight you'll feel on every shift.
- Solid polished stainless toppers available for select logos.
How much will my knob weigh?
The customizable MGW system lets you select your shift knob weight from 4.5oz
up to 8.0oz!
Here's the breakdown: